We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Support questions - TinyMCE | Forum

John Smith
John Smith Jul 29 '12
Hi. We have purchased this product but had a question. I have sent you emails too. Please respond to my emails and/or the post below. Thanx.
John Smith
John Smith Jul 31 '12
Can we get ANY support with this or did we just waste our money?
John Smith
John Smith Aug 2 '12
I would recommend not buying this product as support is not available. There are bugs and in spite of me sending him numerous emails and posting on this wall, he has not responded. Wasted my money.
John Culver
John Culver Sep 4 '12
I am having the iframe issue and I am about to file a compaint with paypal to get my money back if not resolved now. You do not sell non working products and expect to get paid.
Mohammad
Mohammad Dec 30 '12
When I install this plugin,change password button in profile edit will no longer clickable and it do nothing(no effect when we click on the button) ,it's JS problem...I guess !

Is there anyway to fix that ?

Honsa
Honsa Dec 31 '12
Yes there are some known js problems, i am working on it, but cannot say at the moment how long it takes
Mohammad
Mohammad Dec 31 '12
Thanks Honsa,

I think newest update is working with v1.4 fine, but as you said there are problems in v1.5.

Rik
Rik Jan 7 '13
Hi Honsa,

Thanks for the great plugin. I have 2 problems, the smilie and the image popup show the main page of the site so no smilies and image upload possible? Is there a solution for that?

Thanks
Honsa
Honsa Jan 7 '13
Quote from Rik Hi Honsa,

Thanks for the great plugin. I have 2 problems, the smilie and the image popup show the main page of the site so no smilies and image upload possible? Is there a solution for that?

Thanks

No sorry, not at the moment
Rik
Rik Jan 8 '13
Does that mean no support on this question or are you planning a update in the near future?
Honsa
Honsa Jan 8 '13
not planed at the moment, first have to fix bugs
Bob (Coder Whacker)
I see a big problem this plugin causes a problem because it disables the edit profile change password button. Over than that its a plugin has great potential if the problem is solved
Pages: « 1 2 3
You do not have permission to reply this topic