We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Support questions - Oxwall Art Advanced SEO | Forum

Maria-Christina Rus
great update sardar!!! I was waiting for customs urls for seo purposes and you've done it that's incredible! do you do custom plugin development?
Adela
Adela Mar 5 '12
hello, why don`t u make that slugs to be available for photo plugin too! thanks :-)
Sardar
Sardar Mar 6 '12
Joseph
All XML maps are created for the search engines, allowing them to find the data faster and more efficiently(general content, photos, video).

Maria-Christina Rus
Sorry, currently I don't do custom plugin development.

Adela
The problem is that photos don't have titles (only description, tags and album name), and slugs can be implemented only to plugin entities with titles.
Kis
Kis Mar 9 '12
hello, i activated the slugs for the forum from the plugin settings.. but i don`t know why.. the slugs are not activated on Forums (the links are like this forum/topic/2 .. there is no forum or topic name in the link).. any idea on what can i do ? thanks
Cosmosurf
Cosmosurf Mar 10 '12
Hello, How do I download this module? I just paid for the Advanced SEO plugin for my site at http://www.squarehere.com
Cosmosurf
Cosmosurf Mar 10 '12
I do not know why this plugin got a 4-star rating. This is the most insightful SEO plugin I have ever seen for any software. Sardar should consider writing something like this for other social networking scripts! That's just simple & brilliant!
Sardar
Sardar Mar 12 '12
Kis
Currently slugs feature works only for Latin characters, and maybe you have nonlatin titles. Can you please provide a link to your site.

Cosmosurf
Thanks for your comments! Sorry, but I don't develop for other platforms at the moment.
HotPulse
HotPulse Apr 6 '12
Don't show cyrillic !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How to make to show cyrillic ?
Purusothaman Ramanujam
Does "Meta Edit" feature is enabled only for Admin?

Any plan for supporting non-latin chars in slug?

Are photo albums considered for the slug? Photo albums can have titles. Correct me if I am wrong.
Purusothaman Ramanujam
Any tentative date for XML site map feature in this plugin?

Are future version and updates provided free for those who bought this plugin?
Purusothaman Ramanujam
Sardar,

Any updates on questions below? I am willing to buy this plugin.

In a link posted here (http://squarehere.com/) I see that blog posts has SEO friendly names. But in the news feed, the link for the blog post is in the old format(with SEO).
Sardar
Sardar Jun 3 '12
Hello everybody!
Sorry to say but currently I'm very busy and have no time to continue development. I'll continue it in several months.

Purusothaman Ramanujam
Yes, "Meta Edit" feature is available only for site admin.

Concerning non latin slugs - there are several problems with them in some browsers, so I don't know exactly when I will be able to release it.

Other features in roadmap will be released later - I think at the end of summer.

Next week I'm going to post a FAQ here.
Maida
Maida Jun 21 '12
hello, first off thanks for a great script but is there a way to add the users name to the meta title and description?
Pages: « 1 2
You do not have permission to reply this topic