We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Support questions - Mochi Games for Oxwall | Forum

Zaph
Zaph Apr 17 '12
>> Is it possible to translate leaderbord widged

No it is not possible to translate it, because it is a third party component and it does not allow to insert languages

>> get real web users avatars on leaderboard

I'm currently working over it

>> hide advertisiments of mochi games

No it is not possible, because it is a part of Mochimedia publishing and advertising system, but if you are a registered member, you can submit your own advertisement

Filip
Filip May 3 '12
Zaph... how long till next version?
Joseph
Joseph May 4 '12
do you have to host the games yourself to earn money from mochi?
Zaph
Zaph May 5 '12
Joseph,

Yes, it is a requirement of Mochimedia. Path to the swf should be the same as your domain
Willow
Willow May 21 '12
I would like to request there be a search feature implemented for this plug in. Going page by page for each category can be very time consuming. Other then that, good plug in.
Purusothaman Ramanujam
Should we use the swf files downloaded from mochigames alone or can I use any SWF download from other sites? Will such games will be eligible for ads revenue?
Zaph
Zaph May 31 '12
For ads revenue you should use games from mochimedia only
Purusothaman Ramanujam
When I try to edit the Tags for the game, I am getting the error "Game settings are not updated. Please try again".

When a new game is added, an entry is made in the newsfeed. But no image is displayed .

Should I upload the entire downloaded folder or just swf file is enough? In the downloaded file, some images and files are present. Are they needed?
Purusothaman Ramanujam
Also Ads does not show in the Games page. Ads show up on all other pages.How to do this?
jeo
jeo Jun 14 '12
how do i Publisher ID, Publisher Secret Key &Verification code on my admin panel?
Zaph
Zaph Jun 15 '12
Jeo,

Please follow this manual http://www.wallox.com/blogs/5
jeo
jeo Jun 15 '12
iv signed up but cart see publisher any ware?
Zaph
Zaph Jun 18 '12
You can find your Publisher ID on the Settings page of your mochimedia account here https://www.mochimedia.com/pub/settings
jeo
jeo Jun 20 '12
found it nice :)
jeo
jeo Jun 21 '12
hows do i add a search on the games page like in admin panel?
Zaph
Zaph Jun 22 '12
Now, I'm working over next version 1.1
It'll include a lot of new features, such as search as well

I decided to release new version with several enhancements instead of small builds

And I hope you'll like it!
jeo
jeo Jun 23 '12
yes i love it can you tell me what type of stuff you gonna add with this have send a friend to play with you like facebook games request, now that will make top marks :)
jeo
jeo Jun 25 '12
one problem i dnt get ant newsfeed about top scores how comes mate?
Bazzabingbong
Bazzabingbong Jun 27 '12
Your wallox website will not recognise my oxwall username, how can i purchase this plugin
Filip
Filip Aug 6 '12
So! When can we expect new update?
Pages: « 1 2 3 »
You do not have permission to reply this topic