We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

config.php is incorrect during the installation of OxWall | Forum

Edward
Edward Mar 12 '17
Dear friends,

Please advise how to solve the problem for " config.php is incorrect during the installation of OxWall, the environment is centos7, LAMP, and database connection is correct, only to the finalizing step, after copying the config.php contents from the shown window to the file: ow_includes/config.php, then click on the " Next step", but the above error shown.

I checked file permission and other possibilities, suppose either Apache service may be not enabled, or php has some issues which hasn't been installed, but eventually I could not find any useful hints, currently the website is still waiting for a solution. Please advise or contact me to discuss.

I really appreciate your time and great support! If any expert would like to join our team to develop our platform for top quality products suppliers, please let me know and you are going to find a great team to work together with daily innovations!

Just saw a solution at : https://developers.oxwall.com/forum/topic/48729,

It mentioned to there is something wrong with only one database created. And the solution was to change the MySQL user account to root account...,

But my server is a VPS, it does not allow to change the MySQL user account to root account, so far no solution for my installation problem yet. Please help me out if you could, thanks a lot!

ow_includes/config.php file is incorrect. Update it with details provided below.

• Create a cron job that runs ow_cron/run.php once a minute. (?)

Edward
Edward Mar 12 '17
The above has a typo, "Next Step" should be " Continue", sorry for the mistake.
Edward Zhou
Edward Zhou Apr 10 '17
The above problem has been solved, the 1.84.1 was not working properly, but 1.84 is working properly. No reasons to be found out so far.
Edward Zhou
Edward Zhou Apr 10 '17
The difference is the 1.84 does show a window with configuration to be copied and pasted to the config.php file, but the 1.84.1 did not show a window, hence nothing to copy to continue the next step. Any updates please contact me at 1@bestqp.com to discuss.