We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Andrios and swiping - Meet Users Tinder Style | Forum

Jordi
Jordi Mar 18 '17
I dont know if its the same on a ios phone but on a android ( samsung s7 ) when you open the swipe page and starts swiping the keyboard appears over the page and you cant see the full pictures. 
Mindaugas
Mindaugas Jun 6 '17
Hello. I have same on samsung s4 and sony S.
Senior Developer Leader
Senior Developer Jun 28 '17

Hi, 

Sorry for the delay

This is fixed in the latest version, if the issue remains in your website please send me via private message your website url, the web browser name and version (chrome, firefox, etc) and a screenshot of the issue to fix it ASAP.

Thank you.

Senior Developer

The Forum post is edited by Senior Developer Jun 28 '17
Mindaugas
Mindaugas Jul 9 '17
hello,

I have buttoms not working for me. On desktop version. on mobile its ok.

what I need to do? And one more problem. Avatar photos Quality its poor. if I see in for expl.. memmber photos or photos its good quality. Can I make something also?

thank you :)

Attachments:
  meet buttoms.jpg (59Kb)
Mindaugas
Mindaugas Dec 6 '17
Hello, 

I still waiting for fix from your side. I need bottoms and quality for photos. Bottoms not working.

I waiting from October. No unswer.

/Mindaugas

Senior Developer Leader
Senior Developer Feb 12 '18

Hi,

Bottom buttons are now fully working. The issue was in some websites only, some plugins and extra javascript code was causing this issue. It is working now.

Thank you.

Senior Developer.

Senior Developer Leader
Senior Developer Feb 12 '18
In the next version it will be added  an extra option so you can choose low resolution pictures (as it is now) or better quality ones.

Thank you.

Senior Developer.

You do not have permission to reply this topic