We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Plugin Uptolike | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » Oxwall Store
Patricia Zorrilla Leader
Patricia Zorrilla Mar 28 '17

Plugin Uptolike

I have not been able to do anything on uptolike.ru without knowing Russian. Can anybody help me?
Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Mar 28 '17
The only thing I can recommend is Google Translate. The plugin has this in posted on the infol

IMPORTANT: Uptolike.ru is in Russian. You need to have good command of Russian language in order to use it.
IntrigU
IntrigU Mar 30 '17

Quote from Patricia Zorrilla Bcn

Plugin Uptolike

I have not been able to do anything on uptolike.ru without knowing Russian. Can anybody help me?
This is resolved - see https://developers.oxwall.com/forum/topic/50200

The Forum post is edited by IntrigU Mar 30 '17
asas sed
asas sed Jan 10 '23
I would say that the email in the xml document is a closing inn of touch. As long as a dev is responsive on the website; that must be enough. They can just upload that to the to do listing. You can check the example of trampoline mag.
Ãbdûl Qādïr Seø
What i don’t realize is in reality how you are no longer actually a lot more neatly-preferred than you may be right now. You are so intelligent. You understand thus considerably with regards to this subject, produced me in my view believe it from so many various angles. Its like women and men aren’t fascinated except it’s one thing to accomplish with Girl gaga! Your individual stuffs great. Always maintain it up! reparation pc
Ãbdûl Qādïr Seø
Ãbdûl Qādïr Seø 38 minutes ago
One important thing is that when you’re searching for a student loan you may find that you’ll want a cosigner. There are many scenarios where this is correct because you could find that you do not have a past credit score so the loan provider will require that you’ve got someone cosign the credit for you. Good post. assistance pc à distance