We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Support questions - User Carousel | Forum

Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin Feb 17 '13

Abraham,

Unfortunately, I was really busy last few weeks but now I am about to complete this update. It will be released in a week. Thank you for your patience.

Sergey

Blukkie
Blukkie Feb 25 '13
hi Sergey,

I love the plugin so far. The only problem we have is below the picture: Name, gender , <nothing>. 

I think there should be shown age after the last ',' but we only see name and gender. Is this easy to fix? How?

Thanks!

Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin Feb 25 '13
Hello Blukkie,

Could you provide your site's url. I need take a look on the problem to help you.

Sergey

Blukkie
Blukkie Feb 25 '13
I've send you a PM with the information.

Thanks

Roderick
Roderick Mar 20 '13
Hi there,

How can i add this to my dashboard or groups? i cant seem to move it..

Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin Mar 20 '13

Hello Roderick,

There should be a widget in the Available Widget section on Dashboard or a group. So to add this widget to the page you need just drag it to the needed position.

I can check it on your site if you send me the url.

Roderick
Roderick Mar 20 '13
There is no widget :( ill send you a PM
Thomas
Thomas Aug 9 '13
Hi,

Great plugin Sergey!

A question, I'm using the Start Page Pro plugin for my landing page. Is there a way to implement your widget on that landing page?

I'm familiar with php but not so much with the MVC model used by Oxwall so I have not done any significant development other than some small modification. But if you give me some pointers I can probably program this myself.

The URL is www.seconddate.se

Best regards,
Thomas
matt
matt Sep 2 '13
Hi Sergey,

To echo Thomas' comment. We would like to call the widget to a custom page too. Is possible to do so, you think?

Kindest,

Matt
Pages: « 1 2
You do not have permission to reply this topic