We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Isn't this the same as the stats plugin? - User, Photo and Message Counter | Forum

Jobee Bendijo
Jobee Bendijo Mar 30 '17
Seems this is the same as the stats plugin, except it shows fewer items.

Senior Developer Leader
Senior Developer Apr 4 '17

Hi Jobee Bendijo!

If you have seen all the new landing pages, you see that all of them shows valuable content to get the attention of the new users and convince them signup to your website, my plugin is made to cause that effect. 

It Displays only the most important and valuable data (in my opinion) for the Skadate or Oxwall based dating websites where the unregistered user is able to look the index page before actually login/signup.

Plus+ Displays the total of messages sent by all your users.

It is responsive. Looks great in all devices.

It does have a this beautiful effect where the numbers goes from 0 to the max number, the numbers are rising to make it visually more attractive.

This plugin can be used in landing pages too if you need to and it looks really good. (You only need to add 1 extra line of code in the landing page file)
If somebody needs to display an extra counter like the ones that you are showing in your screenshot, please let me know and I can add it to my plugin too.

Jobee Bendijo
Jobee Bendijo Apr 4 '17
Yes, your plugin is a lot more attractive, and I can see the difference in application for each plugin after checking it out further. Nice job.
You do not have permission to reply this topic