We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

How do I customize the sign-in page? for ShowCase Theme | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Development » Themes
Abdurozzaq Nurul Hadi

if anyone can help me how to change the background in the sign-in page with pictures and how to change the word "Dalappla" with my logo?

Look at the "Attachments"

I have tried from this article "https://wiki.oxwall.com/overview:custom_design" but did not succeed

Thanks

The Forum post is edited by Abdurozzaq Nurul Hadi Apr 3 '17
Attachments:
  ScreenShot_20170403152802.png (88Kb)
Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Apr 3 '17
You can try this. Just paste it into the custom css section in the admin panel, and add you image urls.

body.ow.base_sign_in {
    background-image: url("your image url");
    background-size: 100% 100%;
    background-attachment: fixed;
    background-repeat: no-repeat;
}

.ow_sign_in_wrap h2 {
    font-size: 0px;
    background-image: url("your image url");
    height: 100px;
    background-size: 100% 100%;
    background-repeat: no-repeat;
}
Abdurozzaq Nurul Hadi
Thanks, the code worked perfectly, but the sign-in box a little too down, can you tell me again how to shift the sign-in box a little bit upwards? But thanks to the code that you give

Look at the "Attachments"
Attachments:
  ScreenShot_20170404092720.png (1562Kb)
Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Apr 4 '17
Try adding the to the custom css in the admin panel as well. You can change it to the setting that works for you. The original setting is 200px

.ow_sign_in_wrap {
    top: 100px;
}
Abdurozzaq Nurul Hadi
I have added code that you give to the "Custom CSS" in admin panel but nothing has changed

but I have managed to shift slightly upward sign box by changing the size of the "top" with 120px in /ow_system_plugins/base/views/controllers/user_standard_sign_in.html.
And I think the code in the "user_standard_sign_in.html" just the same as you give.

Thanks
for your help