We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

ADD PHOTO NOT WORKING - Revolution - Responsive theme | Forum

Sophia
Sophia Apr 7 '17
Every Time a user tries to add a photo from the add new screen it just loads displaying the load gif.  I love the site! Stunning and easy to work.  The theme is just spectacular.  Thank you very much for making this available to us.

If you wont mind looking at it for me.  The link is www.bizz-buzz.co.za.  Thank you again.  

Regards.  

Sophia
Sophia Apr 7 '17
I have a lot of them.  I run the site in debug mode and got this.  Message:Undefined offset: 1File:/home/bizzbhxv/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/theme_service.phpLine:634                                                                                                                                               

After following the path and finding the line it is referring to I found this and I really dont understand any of this. The link I get as I hover over the add a photo link is actually : javascript:addNewPhoto53ff3e17735f2() 

So the problem is in Line 634.  Well that is what the debugger keeps going on about.  I have alot of plugins that I paid for running at the moment.  I have deactivated the most obvious ones that could cause the problem but alas.  Still nothing. 

Thank you for the quick reply and sorry for the slow reply back.  
Attachments:
  ERROR.PNG (111Kb)
Sophia
Sophia Apr 7 '17
Yes all of them 
Kim
Kim Apr 10 '17
We had to disable Mod_security (basically just ask your hosting to do it ).  So hopefully this can help in the future if other users have similer problems. 

Warm regards.  Thank you for the support!

Awesome theme.  The best ive ever had! 

You do not have permission to reply this topic