We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Missing modules - Match Responsive Landing Premium | Forum

Dave Tavres
Dave Tavres Apr 21 '17
I installed the "match" theme, but when I go to the "Main" page, my site is missing several modules: "SLIDESHOW", "SOCIAL SERVICES", "UPCOMING EVENTS", "NEWSFEED", "GROUPS", "VIDEO", "FORUM TOPICS", and "VISITOR MAP".

My "MAIN" page only shows "USERS" and "PHOTOS" (and "USERS" is not showing in the left-pane, it's in the main pane.)

Also, I don't see a way to change the number of photos displayed in the "PHOTOS"

Sprintally®
Sprintally® Apr 22 '17
hello , it seems you have not arrange the widgets by drag and drop .. please send me your website url by private message and also include admin login details .
Dave Tavres
Dave Tavres Apr 24 '17
Thank you, but *I* need to know how to do this if you aren't available for several days.

How do I "drag and drop" modules?

Dave

Dave Tavres
Dave Tavres Apr 24 '17
Actually, we found some errors in the theme using Chrome's Dev tools that would not let us sign in (or customize, etc.), as well as the theme causing some CRON job errors.

I'm sending you a private message with the notes, and a user/pass to sign in.
Please MAKE SURE to send back a DETAILED email with the steps and changes you make, so that we can reproduce if needed.

Sprintally®
Sprintally® Apr 25 '17
you must enable newsfeed plugin on index page . check on the theme descriptions section
Dave Tavres
Dave Tavres Apr 25 '17
Maybe you didn't see the larger portion of my private message... Here it is again:

***PLEASE SEND DETAILED INFORMATION ON WHAT YOU DO so we can follow along***

JavaScript error in theme script

**File**: ow_themes/match_sprintally/master_pages/index.html

Anonymous function starting on line 96

There is nothing found for the jquery selector "div#feed1", so there were Javascript errors that prevented some navigation and broke some other things.

Once we commented it out, the "Customize" button now works - which it did NOT before.

AND, after we installed the theme, our cron job returns the following error:

PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined method BOL_ThemeService::getThemeObjectByName() in /var/www/html/ow_cron/run-mm-dev-cron.php on line 86

Thanks,

Dave

Sprintally®
Sprintally® Apr 25 '17
i have checked and i could not see this . please send more details about this error . 
You do not have permission to reply this topic