We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Adds another page? No.. it doesn't. - WIDGETPLUS | Forum

David
David May 1 '17
"It also adds another page in which will be shown more functions to perform with descriptions for the use of each function."

WHAT OTHER PAGE!??  Where??  There isn't any other page and the widget doesn't work!
Sumate
Sumate May 1 '17
The plugin works correctly, you could say that version you have the same, I think that oxwall store has an error, you should have version 3 tested in oxwall 1.8.4 and it works correctly
David
David May 2 '17
Here's the issue... it does not work if you put it in the 3rd column (right-hand side).  If you put it there... every icon you click on will go to "page not found".  Also... if you want the "My Pictures" section to work when you click on the icon... then your settings need to be configured to "Show profile name as: Username".  If you select "Show profile name as: Real Name"... it will not work... it will say "page not found" no matter where you place the widget on the home page. 

These things need to be addressed and fixed.  I need my settings to remain "Show profile name as: Real Name" .
Sumate
Sumate May 2 '17
Fixe the all problems.Discuss the delay I have problems with the internet.Please download the update. Check it is v4.

The Forum post is edited by Sumate May 2 '17
David
David May 2 '17
Same problem still exists... as soon as you drop it in the 3rd column... none of the links work....

Sumate
Sumate May 2 '17
Friend e tested the plugin several times does not give me that error as I showed it in the image, check the compatiblidad of third party plugin
Sumate
Sumate May 2 '17
The moderation team of oxwall store, verified the plugin before being accepted, the small problem UserName feu repaired, I do not understand that that error is due to your site
David
David May 2 '17
I cannot imagine how this could happen to only my site. I'm hosted through FastComet, which is at the top of Oxwall's list for hosting Oxwall.  I've made no changes to URL paths.  So... my question is... how do we resolve it?
Sumate
Sumate May 2 '17
If you see that delay in responding, it is due to my coenxion to internet.dame the address of your web and create a user with permission of admin to test the problem. Contact me by my email socialsumate@gmail.com
David
David May 4 '17
The "See Who Is Online" section is not working now.  The link is wrong. You have it going to "users/online/{username}".  It should be just "users/online".   That needs to be fixed.
Sumate
Sumate May 5 '17
Users Online Problem Fixed in new Update!
David
David May 5 '17
Thank you very much! That was quick! Much appreciated!

You do not have permission to reply this topic