We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Notifications list error - Instant Notify Popup | Forum

Sumate
Sumate May 5 '17
Hello, when I put this plugin I do not get the list of notifications. Can you repair this error?

Senior Developer Leader
Senior Developer May 6 '17
Hi Sumate!

Thank you for letting me know.

I'm going to fix it asap and I will let you know when it is done so you can update your plugin.

Thank you

Senior Developer.

Senior Developer Leader
Senior Developer May 6 '17

This is now fixed.

Please take a look at the CHANGELOG

Senior Developer

Sumate
Sumate May 9 '17
Many thanks, everything works super good, it would be nice that the plugin would allow to decide what is what I want to be notified
  Visited my profile: no
Notify message: yes
This is just a suggestion, since at least in my network, I do not like the idea of notifying the entries to the profile and fill me with the notifications site. But this is just my humble opinion, so the plugin is very Well developed, you are a great developer
Senior Developer Leader
Senior Developer May 10 '17
Hi Sumate!

Thank you, I will add this option in the next update.

Senior Developer

Sumate
Sumate Aug 21 '17
Please could you tell me how to disable the option of profile visits. This consumes me a lot in the database
Nick Szankovics
Nick Szankovics Oct 25 '17
This plugin has broken my notifications list. Please help!
Senior Developer Leader
Senior Developer Oct 26 '17
Hi Nick Szankovics!

Please elaborate, what do you mean by broken, would you please send me a screenshot of the issue, if you send me access to your website (website admin and ftp) I can find and fix the problem faster. Please send it by private message.

Senior Developer.

Nick Szankovics
Nick Szankovics Oct 27 '17
Whenever a notify popup comes in, the notifications pop up at the top of the screen (console) is not able to open or display notifications until the site is refreshed again.

Nick Szankovics
Nick Szankovics Oct 27 '17
before popup

after popup

as you can see, notifications menu goes blank.

Nick Szankovics
Nick Szankovics Oct 29 '17
Are you kidding me? I paid for your plugin, support it!
Senior Developer Leader
Senior Developer Oct 29 '17
Hi Nick Szankovics!

I'm still searching the source of the problem, I do not have this issue in my testing websites, everything is correct in here, so it may be an issue related with any third party plugin or theme and I'm trying to guess which one, if you send me access to your website (website admin and ftp) I can find and fix the problem faster. Please send it by private message.

Senior Developer.

You do not have permission to reply this topic