We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Problem with download - Social Publisher 1.01 | Forum

Arifur Rahman
Arifur Rahman May 7 '17
I bought this plugin and having Problem with the download. When I click on download than downloading an unknown format image file instead of ZIP format of plugins. 
YouNetCo
YouNetCo May 8 '17
Hi Arifur Rahman,

Where did you download it, and encounter this problem?

Arifur Rahman
Arifur Rahman May 8 '17
Please find the attach screenshot. It doesn't come with any ZIP file. An unknown format image file of 29 kb.
YouNetCo
YouNetCo May 10 '17

We would like to know from where you downloaded the zip file?

Arifur Rahman
Arifur Rahman May 10 '17

I didn't get any zip file from your plugin in MY PURCHASES page. Zip file of your plugin doesn't exist. PS. I have bought 16 plugins from Oxwall store, none of them has such a crap. 
Quote from YouNetCo

We would like to know from where you downloaded the zip file?

YouNetCo
YouNetCo May 11 '17
You just need to rename the file, add the .zip extension to its name. Then it will turn to be a .zip file and you will be able to unzip it.

We have also renamed all our plugins' file extension on Store so that clients download the files will get zip files onwards.

Regards,

YouNetCo

Arifur Rahman
Arifur Rahman May 11 '17
Can not active it, getting error 500. 
YouNetCo
YouNetCo May 14 '17
We granted you a License key for the Social Publisher plugin. Please get your license key from Oxwall store in your account to activate it.

Regards,

YouNetCo

Igor
Igor Jul 22 '17
This error is happening bcz there is a zip in a zip.
You have to get the zip out and probably once more, until you see all letterz lowercase.zip - this file is working.
But I'm struggling to find the license key.
You do not have permission to reply this topic