We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Pay? - Back To Top | Forum

JB TECH
JB TECH Aug 24 '12
Why pay? There are tons, literally, tons of codes you can find and use for free that you can add to your site that will allow members to scroll back to the top. (And for every page, they just add it to their sidebar) so why pay $2 on something that should be free?
Purusothaman Ramanujam
It was one of the member who has asked me to do that. So its for the people who are not aware or does not know how to do it.

Other can keep away :D

EDIT: Plugin provides easy customization methods for adding this feature without any code or core settings edit.

The Forum post is edited by Purusothaman Ramanujam Aug 24 '12
Lisa
Lisa Aug 24 '12

Why not? It's only $2 - less than the price of a cup of coffee almost anywhere. ;)

I don't mind paying just for the ability to plug it in and have it look sharp. For some of us who don't code (at all), these little conveniences are worth a little money to reward the efforts of those who come up with them.

Purus: quick question - will there be any problem with this button working and showing up in different layouts? I'm using OWS Grayscale and just want to make sure it will work properly and not cover anything up, etc on that layout?

Purusothaman Ramanujam
It will work on all themes and layouts.

If you have any problems with this small plugin, I can refund you.

JB TECH
JB TECH Aug 24 '12
Well I guess that makes sense.
Purusothaman Ramanujam
Thanks for your understanding Jake.
Yves
Yves Aug 27 '12
great one Purusothaman.

Purusothaman Ramanujam
Thx Yves
Daren
Daren Nov 27 '12
Yay !! It's free.... Thanks Purusothaman ! 

I wonder how many that uses your FREE plugin actually PM u a Thank you !

Purusothaman Ramanujam
:) Thanks

Once I get back the money worth my effort, I make my plugins free.
This topic is locked
You do not have permission to reply this topic