We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Two Bugs Found - SimplyResponsive - SB | Forum

Bruce Tran
Bruce Tran May 11 '17
First of all, thank you for making this Simplicity theme responsive, much appreciate it. I found two bugs and hope you can fix them.

First, when a photo has a comment count, clicking on it doesn't go anywhere. I supposed it takes the user to the comment section of the popup photo.

Second, the "Add a Photo" link (button) on the sidebar opens up a new blank page. I supposed this link opens a popup to add a photo.
The Forum post is edited by Bruce Tran May 11 '17
Darryl B Leader
Darryl B May 14 '17
The photo count issue is apparently something in the photo plugin. When clicking on the count; it doesn't do anything in all of the themes, but when you click on the photo itself, a new window opens with the photo, and comments.
As for the "Add Photo" in the sidebar. I can't reproduce that issue; on my live site, or my test site. When I click on it; it doesn't open a new window, but it opens the "Add Photo" box with an overlay of the same window.
The theme doesn't program functionality for these items. It is merely a visual. The plugins, and core provide the functionality
You do not have permission to reply this topic