We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

2 more sugestions - Verified Members | Forum

Shaun
Shaun May 12 '17
Firstly thank you for solving my problem with version 2 of the plugin. Your quick response is very much appreciated.

I have 2 suggestions I would like you to consider for futer updates.

1. In the drop down menu under the user icon/user name there is a a link to "moderation tools" It would be usefull if moderators got a notification and could apporve or deny verifications from the moderators area in that link.

2. Mini badges are great but I would like to change the badge to a little green camera. The ability to add your own badge just like you can the big badge would be brilliant.

Please don't take offence to my sugestions, I love the plugin and it is something I have been waiting for, for a long time now.

Many thanks.

Shaun.
Senior Developer Leader
Senior Developer May 12 '17
Hi Shaun!

1.- I'm going to consider this for a future update.

2.- I'm going to add this feature in another update (don't have exact date yet), meanwhile if you cannot wait you can replace the minibadge going to the plugin's dir "static/images", replace 1_minibadge.png for your image, clear your website cache, go to plugins settings and select the "minibadge 1".

The new image will be showing as minibadge now.

Senior Developer.

Shaun
Shaun May 12 '17
Thanks for the info, if I feel brave I may just try it tomorrow.

Thanks again.

Shaun
Shaun May 13 '17
Good morning SD,

Thank you for the instruction It is very much appreciated and I have managed to stumble arround a little and I now have a little green camera next to members names that have been verified.

Anyone reading this should know that this is deffinatly one of the good developers that doesnt run away as soon as they have your money.

Thanks again

Shaun.

The Forum post is edited by Shaun May 13 '17
You do not have permission to reply this topic