We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Plugin to manage profile experience (like a resume) | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
samba thibo
samba thibo May 17 '17
Hello Everybody,

I'm looking for a plugin to allow users to provide their career history, just like in Linkedin where you can specify all your previous experience.

Is it something already implemented? I wasn't able to find it in the plugin list, maybe a custom dev... Let me know!

Thanks guys

Adam
Adam Nov 22 '23
I think you can take the gotresumebuilder format from the tool I used for resumes. In fact, it is simply important to design your profile correctly. Read also their FAQ - https://www.gotresumebuilder.com/faq/should-i-tailor-my-resume-to-each-job-if-so-why for more ideas.
Julia
Julia Apr 1
I came to know that my previous belief about the resume's lack of significance was incorrect. I used to be unemployed for a very long period. And I was perplexed as to why I got no response to my questions. I therefore proceeded to linkedin profile writing service  to get  advice. Only then did I start saying yes to lots of attractive offers. And I got a job soon after.