We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Issue on Oxwall mobile and responsive - Meet Users Tinder Style | Forum

Neto Business Solutions
Hi,

Their is a bug On mobile version and on responsive mode, when we are on meet page- menu and other links are not working, you can just swipe left right, but the heart and x button links also not working.

I tried with latest version of chrome on android 6 and also on chrome web responsive mode.

Tell me when will be fixed ?

The Forum post is edited by Neto Business Solutions May 30 '17
Senior Developer Leader
Senior Developer May 30 '17
Hi NetoBS!

I tested on my demo website and it is working good, please send your website url to take a look at the issue, I'm going to need a test account and ftp access to see the problem in your website. Please send the data via PM.

Senior Developer.

The Forum post is edited by Senior Developer May 30 '17
Neto Business Solutions
Hi, So finally you got time to reply, great :)

Issue isn't on my site, there is issue on plugin on touch devices and i just checked that issue still there on your site.

Their is no issue on firefox on pc but on chrome on pc go to responsive view and check, issue is still there.

I tried on android 5 and 6 with firefox and chrome, on meet page user can swipe but not able to click any link.

The issue is on touch interface so better if you try on mobile,

Reply if still no issue from your end, i'll show you.

Senior Developer Leader
Senior Developer Jun 1 '17
Hi NetoBS!

I'm sorry for the delay.

I just released an update for this plugin, this issue is now fixed.

Please update the plugin in your website, if the issue persists please clear your website cache.

Let me know what happens.

Thank you.

Senior Developer

Neto Business Solutions
Hi, Its working now. Thanks
Senior Developer Leader
Senior Developer Jun 1 '17
Thank you for letting me know.

Senior Developer.

You do not have permission to reply this topic