We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

2 serius? - Member X | Forum

Ketil Ervik
Ketil Ervik May 30 '17
I expect that $ 175 for this plugin is a joke!
Daniel
Daniel May 30 '17
Hi Ketil, i am sorry for the inconvenience, i increased the price because i want to do fewer business and do higher quality. my plugin supports desktop version, mobile version and apps. it requires a lot of effort to maintain the plugin.

$172 is not a joke, $72 is a joke, it was $72 before, because too many people bought the plugin, it is difficult to maintain. if $172 can't reduce the sale, i will increase to $270. i am sorry about that.

i increased the price because i want to have more time to take care of my clients, i am sorry about that.
Ketil Ervik
Ketil Ervik May 30 '17
Good luck, you need it
David
David May 30 '17
rip off. You should be ashamed.
Daniel
Daniel May 31 '17
I am sorry for the inconvenience, i don't want to sell more, but i want to upgrade the quality. 
Daniel
Daniel May 31 '17
Hi MJ,

I don't understand why you saying "I don't want to update" my plugin. but I update my plugins very often. 

the memberx and vadmin are very powerful plugins and complecated. 

Walter DAVIN
Walter DAVIN Jun 1 '17
100 dollars increase for this plugin? !!! You're completely sick. For half cheaper, you can have a complete CMS for the social much more successful!

https://www.wowonder.com/
Daniel
Daniel Jun 1 '17
Hi MJ,

I don't understand why good thing not need any more work. but i am very sorry i don't have time to explain why good things still need work, i am sorry, i am just a programer and the oxwall allow me to define the price of my plugins.

that is it. 

Daniel

Walter DAVIN
Walter DAVIN Jun 4 '17
Being able to freely define the price of a product is normal. But to increase a product already finished and operational by more than 100% is simply a scam. Other developers have worked as much as you see much more on their plugins without actually taking the customers for milking cows! Free to remain sjr your positions. Even if I needed this type of plugin I already have another offer by a freelance much more serious and cheaper. Bye and good luck *******. I stay polite
Onur
Onur Jun 5 '17
Daniel is good person. He helped to me. when i had problem with my memberx plugin.
Christopher Matchmaker
I logged in to buy this plugin and seen the 100$ price hike, gonna have to wait a while now until i can afford it.
You do not have permission to reply this topic