We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

help mooving domain - User Hint | Forum

Abraham
Abraham Jun 8 '17
hi first sorry or my english and congrats for this greate plugin, I am tinking to buy some plugins you have on your store, but I have a problem, I move my website to another domain, and everything works corectly exept the hint plugin, I has an site cofradia.cf, and now its cofradia.club in the first site the plugin works but in the second no, I replace the urls in te data base and dont work please help me with this and Ill buy some plugins more than I need

I send you two images than show the problem 

Attachments:
  Screenshot_1.png (63Kb)
  Screenshot_2.png (37Kb)
Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin Jun 9 '17

Hello Abraham,

I checked the issue on your site - cofradia.club, and found that the ajax request which loads user information is blocked before it reaches the plugins endpoint. 

Your server is configured with some security module enabled, which blocks request with url as a GET parameter (eg: www.site.com?url=another-url.com). 

You may contact your hosting provider and ask them to disable this security check for this case or you can wait until I release a plugin update with the issue fixed. But, considering that the issue is quite rare and appears only on some hostings - the task has not supper high priority in my road map.

There is another solution - I could try to fix the issue right on your site, but I need FTP access to do it. So, if you want, you can PM me the FTP access to your site.

The Forum post is edited by Sergey Kambalin Jun 9 '17
You do not have permission to reply this topic