We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Status of Oxwall | Forum

Ebenezer Obasi
Ebenezer Obasi May 4 '18
If Oxwall happens to shutdown (which I believe is highly unlikely), I have reason to believe that the plugins will keep working.
Oxwall Türkiye
Oxwall Türkiye May 4 '18

As far as I know, the house of oxwall builder is burned, if there is a chance of dying, this is a possible end. Of course, it's not a site that matters, because it's a bad thing.

But as human mortal outcome, we hope to return to the old situation. what if the person can not stop thinking about it will happen. Personally, I have been using OxWall for 4 years and I have spent a lot of effort and I do not want my job to disappear.

Regardless, I checked the site's overall, I did not find anything, there is no external link.

On the other hand, all paid add-ons are distributed in 10 minutes, and it is possible to download all the plugins from these sites. Those add-ons do not respond to developers, I think they should have annoyed somebody. I can give this right, developers like arjon, rajma, fool people.

For example, Dave, you, Sergey and all the developers outside the two developers are a complete crook. The promises are not kept, the answers are not received, the attachments are still in the store.

Ebenezer Obasi
Ebenezer Obasi May 4 '18
You run a Skadate site, is that correct? You can contact any of their support agent to confirm that your plugins will keep working even if for some reason the system is shutdown.

I do believe that the core team will come around. Just 5 days ago, changes were committed on GitHub https://github.com/oxwall/oxwall/commits/master.

hdf dg
hdf dg Aug 23 '23
Chairs with adequate padding and cushioning provide a more comfortable sitting experience with office chair. However, balance is key – too much padding can lead to poor posture.
Pages: « 1 2