We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Programming Plugins/Modules | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Willi da Silva Borges
Sorry I, or we must now get rid of something.

We have been working in web development since 1999 and have already been able to get to know some systems and their support.

But such a bad support of the programmers of the plugins we have never experienced.

The programmers get money for programs that are neither mature (which is not a problem because we can develop the programs ourselves) nor are they providing for the "crap" they have fabricated support, and we do not mean our further development but the basic programming. It is in most cases so that the "Demoseiten" are not / no longer reachable and one therefore buy the "cat in the sack".

Also, plugins / modules are offered which can not run because they are based on third parties either no longer exist or have their support for these plugins / modules have set (CHAT).

Even if the whole is now negative, it is not meant, because OXWALL has potential and we will try as far as it is in our own possibilities to bring the plugins / modules we have bought to run.

Even if some now say "We make the whole but only hobbies". Hobbymäßig means free and not for money. Who takes money for his services / products does not make it hobbly but businesslike.

So now enough "Frust / anger" drained * g *

We from the COM4GAY - the GAY community wish everyone a nice rest day
Jimm
Jimm Jun 29 '23
thanks a lot for information, was searching for it very long, I also searching more details about logistics and truck app development for my new startup, any ideas?
The Forum post is edited by Jimm Jun 30 '23