We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Oxwall is simply the best open source community platform | Forum

Ken Guyette
Ken Guyette Jul 6 '17
This is my first attempt at a social community site and I have tried every social networking script in Softaculous and most of the CMS's to start building on. Oxwall is simply the best in terms of ease, features and a community. 

I really hope I'm not late to the party and it's shutting down, because I've settled on Oxwall to start my site and it be a huge set back if it's no longer in development and the community is dying. 

I hope the Devs realize just how awesome Oxwall is. It just needs some mobile updates, like make everything responsive with Bootstrap. Wouldn't be that difficult, there's already a Bootstrap plugin you could integrate. 

And emojis... I have no idea how this social platform has survived this long without them. The store smiley plugin is not an alternative at all. 

These two things would send Oxwall into a golden age. 

Thank you creating this awesome open source platform. I hope you will continue to make it even better. 

Webster Molaudi
Webster Molaudi Jul 6 '17
+10 :) See how i managed to turn my oxwall website....Go to https://www.myvirgo.info