We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Dammit! - Venus | Forum

David
David Jul 11 '17
You did it again.  You put out these themes and make me choose which one is better... and it's IMPOSSIBLE, man!  LOVE it!  See this stuff, y'all?  THIS is what QUALITY themes look like. Have you ever seen a theme that can render high def backgrounds (6 of them!) and transition them so smoothly like this? I'm not even using it for a dating site... I converted this theme for a band fan site... and it just....WORKS! As described... right out of the box (so to speak)... and it's absolutely beautiful!  I never need tech support but, on the ONE occasion I did (on another theme)... he responded and helped within 6 hours.  THAT is an honorable and talented developer.  And again, I've said it before, but it is worth repeating... I am not a phony review dude.... I don't know these guys.... they aren't offering me a deal for a favorable review... none of that crap.  I just think good quality and honesty and talent deserves to be praised and rewarded around here.  Especially lately.  Don't hesitate to grab this theme.  Don't worry that it's laid out like a dating theme, either.  It can be used for anything and can be customized in great detail.  Peace, y'all!

David
David Jul 12 '17
LOL - I'm only rude to developers who cut corners and offer no support for their product (I won't mention names).  I give respect when people deserve it.  You don't just crank out themes for a buck.... you have a passion for doing quality work.  People appreciate that around here. 
You do not have permission to reply this topic