We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

mobile app support... - Emojis and Smileys | Forum

OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Jul 16 '17
Hello 

I just wounder if it possible make this plugin working with skadate mobile apps?

I did decided uninstall this smiley plugin after 1 year because it is send strange text messages to my mobile apps users. They do not understand what this text message from my smileys is? and probably i have many members leave just because of this issue.

75% of my members use skadate mobile apps and i hope you can do some solution that make this work 100% for they who buy skadate products....

Thanks 

OW-Ghost

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Jul 28 '17
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Jul 28 '17
Hello my friend..

I notice suddenly people could send smileys on my website with no smiley plugin installed and that was very interesting because maybe then my mobile apps members can recieve smileys to with you plugin?

I have a question for you SD

Is there some smileys packages that works on all type of platforms? android,desktop,ios apps?

If there is such smileys could you link to a sample? and maybe i can use your smiley plugin again that would bee a boost for my site :)

i did find some interesting reading here:

http:///...s-on-android-1326089

Thanks

Ow-Ghost

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Jul 28 '17
You do not have permission to reply this topic