We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Questions - Hot List | Forum

Jonathan
Jonathan Mar 30 '14
Cool :-) Thank you for your fast update. Everything is working perfectly now!
Jonathan
Jonathan Apr 16 '14

Hello Zaph... since last update, desktop version is ok but an error message appears with the mobile version. Mobile site doesn't appear and it says that the error is caused by the mobile file of hotlist plugin... Can it be fixed please? Thanks :-)

***I joined a screenshoot of the error that appears when trying to see mobile version***

Attachments:
  mobile error hotlist.jpg (15.61Kb)
Zaph
Zaph Apr 17 '14
Thanks for the report. I've added the fix to the plugin. Please update when it will be available in Admin panel.
Jonathan
Jonathan Apr 18 '14
Update doesn't seem to work :-( When I try to update the plugin in Admin panel I got this error message ***Please see the screenshoot***
Zaph
Zaph Apr 19 '14
If there is an error during update, unfortunately I'm not able to see it's text.

On the screenshot there is an error that were caused by the platform core code, and I'm not able to fix it via my plugin.

What version of PHP do you have on your site?

Did you try to update another plugins and was it successful ?

Jonathan
Jonathan Apr 21 '14
The problem is fixed! I uninstalled and reinstalled the plugin a second time and I cleared the cache again. Now everything works fine on my desktop and mobile version. Thank you for your fast reply :-)
Zaph
Zaph Jun 5 '14

>> 1. Can we alter the dimensions of the pictures of users in the list? (Only through CSS or can that be a feature in the future?)

I don't think that it will be in the future because I think it can be done via CSS modifications to meet the needs of every site.

>> 2. The plugin asks how many users in the list, but it's adding people that have not "paid" to be in the list.

I'll check this issue

>> 3. Can we alter the "details" of the users in the list?

No this set of profile questions is hard coded, but may be I add such ability. 

>> 4. Could this be setup to be added to a sidebar with larger images?

At this moment it will work as usually on the sidebar, but I think it's a good idea

Thanks for suggestions

Zaph
Zaph Jul 12 '14
You can remove yourself from the Hot list on the same widget, if you were added to the list the button will change
Elvis
Elvis Jul 29 '14
Hello,
is it possible to add biggest picture cause i think the pictures are realy small and maybe let the member chose the picture that he want in the hotlist.
thank you
Jonathan
Jonathan Aug 4 '14
Hi. Does this plugin work with the 1.7 version ?
Tolha
Tolha Jan 28 '15

by my site is so coming only 1 user and 1 user

But I want so 10 user in hotlist how can I do it and which oxwall version I must install?

Dereck
Dereck Sep 19 '15
Fatal error: Class 'USERCREDITS_BOL_CreditsService' not found in C:\Ampps\www\ow_plugins\hotlist\classes\credits.php on line 33

what do i need to fix this problem ?
Pages: « 1 2
This topic is sticky
You do not have permission to reply this topic