We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Future is mobile Apps | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Jul 29 '17
Hello,

I have now notice the future is mobile apps after use this desktop software in 3 years i been the stupid man in the world put money and effort on a desktop software.

90% of the members that join my DESKTOP software is MAN not GIRLS.

75% is download my apps man and girls together (probably next year i would see numbers like 80% use native apps)

And i very stupid to try ignore this reality info i collected and try all the time put money on my desktop software for make it better with cool features.

I know someone here will tell desktop with a responsive theme would bee a solution but that is just a desperate try to tell all the womens in the world still use desktop version and not download apps in the apps stores.(womens use mobile phones not big pc desktops at least in my country)

I have enough of this desktop software and i will not invest more money on plugins on his desktop software only if there is direct connection to my mobile apps i will buy plugins here. If not mobile app support i concider it as garbage and would not help me success with my business.

If someone knows a website that sells awsome social community mobile apps, please let me know because i will scan the internet now for great native mobile app solution for my next upcoming business.

skadate not have that great mobile apps that make people fall off they chairs when they open they apps so that why i want to look somewhere else for my next business....and if desktop software included or not is not very importen at all

(if you have a gay site for man only maybe it would works with this desktop software because some man like use PC and that includes my self, i love to use pc and i hate to use mobile phone but i not gay :)

we have to follow the girls either we like it or not.

The latest i heard from skadate was they was only going to fix bugs in they native apps in next upcoming update, how that sounds? Anyone who used skadate native apps knows there is alot of work to do for make it easy more to use and add more cool features. like better search engine, events,smileys,news feed and much more to make this apps looking cool and bee a best seller. skadate it have been soon 2 years you released a new app update you should have alot of cool features in that time and changed alot in you apps for make them easy to use and i hope they will and that it not only will bee some bug fixes.

One oxwall TEAM developer said here earlier we are happy with the core it have no bigger bugs. but maybe he should start thinking there need bee added alot of SEO features that we missing and many other things like external links anything that have with SEO need bee implmented fast to the core it can not wait 2 years to implement. we who pay you pockets with money want to success now not next christmas. Soon there is no use for this deskop software or core because people as i said earlier are using mobile apps so hurry up with you desktop software 20% of my business so we can get some money from this 20% ...

the problem is there is no skadate and oxwall mobile app and if you want success you need use oxwall plugins for make you site unique ...but then you put all you girl members out from this features because skadate mobiel apps not support this features

And if you use a oxwall mobile app then you not have the dating features that skadate have.

There is no native mobile apps that can handle all cool features because there is many cool plugins here no doubt about it....responsive theme is not a solution ...we want bee visible in the two bigger search engines...playstore and apple store and that not helps with a responsive theme

OW-Ghost

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Jul 29 '17
Isaac
Isaac Sep 21 '22

The whole point of wordle today is that everyone's solving the same puzzle, with the same answer, no matter where you are in the world.

RichardGravener
RichardGravener Sep 21 '22
The whole point of Inmate Lookup is that everyone's solving the same puzzle, with the same answer, no matter where you are in the world.
Tom mike
Tom mike Apr 5 '23
A whistling tea kettle is a type of tea kettle that makes a loud whistle when the water boils. This sound is produced by steam escaping from the spout of the kettle, and it can be heard from a considerable distance. Some whistling tea kettles are designed to look like animals or objects, making them a fun addition to any kitchen. https://justteakettle.com/best-kettle-for-french-press/
frederickgragg
frederickgragg Jun 1 '23
Introducing the game-changer of the digital era, the highly anticipated New Launch D-MN-OE-23 free pdf ! Unleash the power of knowledge with this revolutionary free PDF, designed to transform your understanding of the world. Dive into a captivating journey, where the boundaries of imagination are pushed beyond limits. Packed with groundbreaking insights, this exceptional resource opens doors to unparalleled opportunities. Immerse yourself in its comprehensive content, meticulously crafted to elevate your skills and fuel your aspirations. Embrace the future with confidence as you delve into a realm of innovation, creativity, and success. Don't miss your chance to grasp the New Launch D-MN-OE-23 free PDF - your gateway to enlightenment awaits!