We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Refuses to remove a fake profile on oxwall? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Aug 1 '17
Hello

I have try several time report a fake profile here at oxwall because that profile is created for SEO oxwall and for people find my business.

The profile is have a backlinks to my website.

I have reported to oxwall 20 times and they refuse remove the profile with my link to my website.

I have reported to skadate and they try go around it and blame it is the owner who not want remove the profile and that they can not do anything.

Folks do you belive in this bullshit

i frustrated because i reported this profile in 1 year now and they ignore me not good at all

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Aug 1 '17
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Aug 1 '17
I PAY already for my software so i not interested SEO oxwall or marketing oxwall for FREE.

And when i was BUY my software it did says nothing about marketing oxwall for FREE with backlinks here at oxwall forum.

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Aug 1 '17
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Aug 1 '17
I do not want bring up things like this in public but when i get ignored and ignored and ignored when i reported the profile then i need brin gup it in public to see if i get some response back, that the only reason i bring this up in public and i can not see any reason why keep a fake profile that reported several times with my link more then the reason i told before...reomove the profile...it is a small thing for you but i big thing for me and my privacy