We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Форум групп | Forum

Krutov Pavel
Krutov Pavel Sep 9 '12
То что мне очень сильно надо...

Как сделать что бы все что было написано на форуме в группах публиковалось в ленте активности на главной?

Когда то давно, так и было... но опять же давно уже не так...

Заранее всем спасибо! Надеюсь мы решим этот вопрос...
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 26
i use both gold and silver bracelets because for me, they are both great bracelets to wear“ earn money for watching videos
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 5
This is very interesting, You’re a very skilled blogger. I have joined your rss feed and look forward to seeking more of your magnificent post. Also, I’ve shared your site in my social networks! sv388
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 9
You really make it seem so easy together with your presentation but I in finding this topic to be actually something that I think I would by no means understand. It seems too complex and extremely extensive for me. I’m looking ahead on your next publish, I will attempt to get the dangle of it! 오피야
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 9
auto insurance is indeed very important, insurance can protect your property.. Christy Rachel
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 16
i prefer to use gas heaters in my home cooked meals because they tend to cook faster.. topcer88 slot
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 21
This website is actually a walk-through its the knowledge it suited you in regards to this and didn’t know who to question. Glimpse here, and you’ll absolutely discover it. 오피쓰
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 25
very nice post, i undoubtedly adore this excellent website, carry on it topcer88
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 27
You are so cool man, the post on your blogs are super great.~~.’” topcer88
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 28
I discovered your site web site on google and appearance a number of your early posts. Always maintain the really good operate. I merely extra increase RSS feed to my MSN News Reader. Looking for forward to reading a lot more from you afterwards!… phata helicopter booking
REHMAN
REHMAN Apr 4
Hello my friend! I want to say that this article is amazing, nice written and come with almost all significant infos. I¡¦d like to see more posts like this . Happy 26th Birthday Wishes
REHMAN
REHMAN Apr 6
May well We put point about this on my small web site only will include a mention of this particular website? 호빠
REHMAN
REHMAN Apr 15
it is always a good idea to get event planners when you want a good outcome for your planned event` fintechzoom.com
REHMAN
REHMAN Apr 17
I recently came across your website and have been reading along. I thought I could leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed scaning what you all have to say… 78win.li