We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

not working on SHOUTBOX plugin. - Emojis and Smileys | Forum

Onur
Onur Aug 14 '17
HEllo, i instaled it yeterday. but not support shoutbox plugin. it is saying supporting shoutbox pluing. but i don't know why it is not working on shoutbox. and i also deleted and installed it again. Can you reply me as soon? 

My website is: http://www.ilkok.com if you want to control it.
The Forum post is edited by Onur Aug 14 '17
Onur
Onur Aug 14 '17
here a photo

Senior Developer Leader
Senior Developer Aug 14 '17
Hi Onur!

Please send me a test user/password to run some tests, if you can provide ftp access I will fix it faster in your website.

Thank you

Senior Developer.

Onur
Onur Aug 14 '17
Thank you. i sent you my website informations. if you fix it. i will also think to buy anotherplugin. this month.
Onur
Onur Aug 14 '17
Did you check it?  i am waiting you... 
Onur
Onur Aug 14 '17

here another problem. when users add smile codes to album. it is showing like that?

Senior Developer Leader
Hi Onur!

I just went to your website and fixed both of your issues, the first one was a bug inside the emojis plugin code, it is fixed now. I uploaded the updated version. This bugfix will be added in the next update too so you are safe to update the plugin when the update is ready.

The second one was a "compatibility code" issue:

I added the parenthesis symbols and it now works properly.

Thank you.

Senior Developer.

Onur
Onur Aug 14 '17

is it not good way to add like that :P :( :D kind of this smiles codes?

Senior Developer Leader
Yes, you can do it. 

You can add those kind of combinations without a problem, but if you write, lets say the letter A as compatibility code, every time an letter A is found in your website, it will be replaced for the emoji, that's why those combinations usually does include signs like parentheses, brackets, points, etc. All the codes in the old smileys plugin can be added as compatibility code in this field and it will work with total normality.

Senior Developer.

The Forum post is edited by Senior Developer Aug 14 '17
Onur
Onur Aug 15 '17
OK. Thank you for help. i am very glad now.
You do not have permission to reply this topic