We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

a true beginner question | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Eric
Eric Jan 20 '11
I have only just put me to computers, and I just need an Info for the installation of OXWALL, when I want to launch oxwall to configure it, I have through my server Wamp, a line which indicates to me: "Attention: require_once (C: \ wamp \ www \ oxwall \ ow_includes \ init.php) [ function.require-once ]: failed to open stream: Aucun fichier ou répertoire dans C: \ wamp \ www \ oxwall \ index.php on line 30"I understand the need to modify the index file, but in the info point, it is notified{Main} ()… \ Index.php: 0I found the index, but I do not understand or implement {Main} () because I do not find the 0 line in the file index.It may be a question of basic, but good it must start somewhere.Thank you for your understanding and your return
Den Team
Den Jan 20 '11
Hi Eric!To run installation oxwall, type in your browser:

http://your_oxwall_host/install

It will show you installation script, follow it :)
Eric
Eric Jan 20 '11
! Hello Addensterlink broken, this does not occur.
Den Team
Den Jan 20 '11
Did you change your_oxwall_host to your real virtual host?
Eric
Eric Jan 20 '11
Okay, the concept is top, but for beginners, they gaps tutorials for installation
The Forum post is edited by Eric Jan 20 '11
Eric
Eric Jan 20 '11
Good I'm in my http://localhost/oxwall/install then a table with 3 rows to modify despite having succeeded to change two rows in the index php: require_once (' C: \ wamp \ www \ oxwall \ ow_includes \ init.php')… \ Index.php: 30 and require_once (' C: \ wamp \ www \ oxwall \ ow_includes \ config.php')… \ Init.php: 25, It remains for me a modification, but I find it modified location index PHP code {Main} ()… \ Index.php: 0 but or inside row 0 index ????
Den Team
Den Jan 21 '11
Replace content of config.php with the text you were provided on installation.
Eric
Eric Jan 21 '11
I installed elgg in 2 minutes without problem and where it is impossible, this is cool, if someone in a tuto, this would be cool. Thanks in advance
Michael Leader
Michael Jan 21 '11
I installed oxwall in 2 mins and followed the screen prompts. No index.php editing needed. Just replace the text in config.php with what was required and provided by the site. Maybe your web server does not meet the full requirements for oxwall?