We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

3rd party test's - Photo Limit | Forum

Shaun
Shaun Sep 2 '17
I have the following plugins and wanted to ask if this plugin had been tested for conflicts with any of them?

Private Photo Albums

Photo Watermak Pro

Pre Moderation

Photo Tags

Cheers

Shaun
ArtMedia
ArtMedia Sep 2 '17
Plugin working with
Private Photo Albums
Pre Moderation

Send me other two plugins and I check if works
Shaun
Shaun Sep 3 '17
They are both paid and licensed plugins.

Whilst I would love to do so to ensure compatability out of respect for the developers I wont send plugins on.

I would of course treat you as a developer with the same respect :)

I trust you ;) I am sure if I encounter any issues you will provide support and updates. If you hear nothing remember no news is good news :)
Shaun
Shaun Sep 3 '17
No noticeable problems so far with 3rd party plugins :)

Only issue I can find (and I think you are allready aware of) is that a until a user has reached their limit they can upload as many photo't as they want to in one go allowing them to exceed their photo limits very easily.

This can only be done the once though so it's looking good bud :).

Just needs a little update to fix the above.
The Forum post is edited by Shaun Sep 3 '17
ArtMedia
ArtMedia Sep 3 '17
When you select eg. 30 photos when upload photos and limit is 20 photos, then last 10 are deleted
Shaun
Shaun Sep 3 '17
Thats not what has been happening to me, I wonder if that is because all photo's are sent to the moderation tab for approval?
ArtMedia
ArtMedia Sep 3 '17
send me access to site to pm, i check it when have a free time,
maybe other plugin causes conflict
Shaun
Shaun Sep 4 '17
Sent :)
ArtMedia
ArtMedia Apr 21 '19

Quote from Shaun
Only issue I can find (and I think you are allready aware of) is that a until a user has reached their limit they can upload as many photo't as they want to in one go allowing them to exceed their photo limits very easily.

i finally detect and correct this bug

more:

https://developers.oxwall.com/forum/topic/57095?page=1#post-236795

You do not have permission to reply this topic