We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Games Plugin | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Fred
Fred Sep 10 '17
So, emailed the developer and no responses; question for all:

Does anyone have this working on 1.8.4?? Don't want to buy it if it's not gonna work.

https://developers.oxwall.com/store/item/170

Thank you,

Fred

Fred
Fred Sep 13 '17
Guessing crickets means no one is using that plugin... Hmmmm
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Sep 14 '17
Fred

Do NOT support money to DEAD developers at oxwall that not answer plugin forum topics.

ONLY support developers that answer all they plugin forum topics. (normal behavor)

if you follow this rules about plugins you will never worry or have any issues or loosing money

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Sep 14 '17
JB TECH
JB TECH Oct 17 '17
The plugin is by zaph, one of the "Oxwall Foundation" core developers so if you were to toss some bucks to a non-responsive developer, it would be him since they write their plugins strictly as if it was loaded with Oxwall.
JB TECH
JB TECH Oct 17 '17
Most plugins that aren't using any new PHP 7.x functions will run fine on Oxwall 1.8.4.
David
David Oct 26 '17
Fred.. I have it, and yes, it works.  You have to upload or embed SWF game files for it to work.  It does not come with any games.  Flash is on the way out, rapidly... but I have 2000 PLUS games from an old arcade... so it's worth it to me to preserve my collection.  It works... it works on latest Oxwall and it works on PHP 7.x
DanielleGonzales
DanielleGonzales Nov 3 '21

Quote from Fred So, emailed the developer and no responses; question for all:

Does anyone have this working on 1.8.4?? Don't want to buy it if it's not gonna work.

https://developers.oxwall.com/store/item/170

Thank you,

Fred

can i add this plugin into  online game ? 

does it work online . 

actually i have made an online game which space bar counter kindly check it and tell me 

street boys
street boys Nov 3 '21
Continue doing what you're doing; it's enthralling. It's great to see that this problem is being discussed on this website as well, so thank you for doing so! run 3
David Smith
David Smith Apr 11 '22
Game Plugins offers various performance improvement and enrichment solutions for perfecting your game play. Have fun with our plugins for the best game play experience ever! To get started: - To use this space bar clicker, you must have 2.0. 01.2 or higher version of Game Optimizing Service.
Harris Brown
Harris Brown Oct 4 '22

Our custom hand-coded testing software allows you to test every key on your computer keyboard within the comfort on your own browser. Simple, fast, efficient, and free, KeyboardTester.org is the top choice of keyboard users around the world. Made in the USA.

Keyboard tester

kalvindarwan
kalvindarwan Dec 20 '23
Another great opportunity with the stamped concrete driveway service is the ability to be poured or pumped into place instead of placing individual units of stone or brick. Cerritos Pro Concrete
James Walter
James Walter Jan 1
You can count on us to take care of you every time. Cedar Park Towing Company