We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

manual update returns 404 error | Forum

Joseph
Joseph Sep 12 '12
on my site when I install a plugin update and click update for the DB I get a 404 error
Joseph
Joseph Sep 12 '12
nothing tried debug mode and nothing usually debug mode only works with 500 errors
Joseph
Joseph Sep 12 '12
here are a list of admin errors if it helps 

Joseph
Joseph Sep 13 '12
I tried updating mochi games and blogs
Joseph
Joseph Sep 15 '12
this is turning out bad I know its probably in my server but i need whatever this is to be fixed
Alia Team
Alia Sep 17 '12
Dear Joseph, I will check with developers what could have caused this error. It will take some time to investigate the issue.
Joseph
Joseph Sep 17 '12
I already had it solved thanks for the late response guys no offense but you guys taking forever is making me a better webmaster by the day I guess
Joseph
Joseph Sep 17 '12
already solved this guys next time try a more timely response
Alia Team
Alia Sep 18 '12
Dear Joseph, glad to hear that you were able to fix this yourself.  Will do my best to get back to you in a timely manner next time ;) Though Oxwall Foundation is a non-profit organization, which means our team does not get any money for the effort.  This is why we cannot always timely respond to all incoming inquiries, even with the help of active Community Members and Leaders.
Joseph
Joseph Sep 18 '12
well looks liek you guys need a service for people who want to pay for better service or how about those few plugins you have for sale
Michael I.
Michael I. Sep 18 '12
Hey, Joseph. I understand that some of Oxwall users would prefer to have paid support service that would give more fast responses. We are planning to add this service in future, so webmasters who are willing to pay, will have an option to pay and receive replies to their questions with some guaranteed response time.
Joseph
Joseph Sep 18 '12
awesome now that sounds like a plan