We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Problem with Cron - run.php | Forum

Ruben Couto
Ruben Couto Sep 13 '12

I use Cpanel and I have set the cron for /home2/conceptu/public_html/koinonia/ow_cron/run.php at www.conceptus.net/koinonia (www.koinonia.me) . I am getting this error message:

/home2/conceptu/public_html/koinonia/ow_cron/run.php: line 1: ?php: No such file or directory /home2/conceptu/public_html/koinonia/ow_cron/run.php: line 3: /0: Permission denied /home2/conceptu/public_html/koinonia/ow_cron/run.php: line 4: Instructions.txt: command not found /home2/conceptu/public_html/koinonia/ow_cron/run.php: line 5: syntax error near unexpected token `(' /home2/conceptu/public_html/koinonia/ow_cron/run.php: line 5: ` * The contents of this file are subject to the Common Public Attribution License Version 1.0 (the “License”);' Any help?Thanks!
Ruben Couto
Ruben Couto Sep 13 '12

Hello!

The path is correct. I have tried other paths and get a differente single line error: "No such file or directory".

You can see this path is correct because the file is beeing read. The errors are acording to the contents of the lines of the file itself...

I don't know if this information is helpfull but I set the permissions for run.php file as 755.

The Forum post is edited by Ruben Couto Sep 13 '12
Ruben Couto
Ruben Couto Sep 13 '12
Hello!

With DEBUG on, I get:

Message: SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'visitTimestsmp' in 'where clause' File: /home2/conceptu/public_html/koinonia/ow_core/database.php Line: 305 Trace: #0 /home2/conceptu/public_html/koinonia/ow_core/database.php(305): PDOStatement->execute() #1 /home2/conceptu/public_html/koinonia/ow_core/database.php(393): OW_Database->execute('DELETE FROM ow_...', NULL) #2 /home2/conceptu/public_html/koinonia/ow_core/database.php(402): OW_Database->query('DELETE FROM ow_...', NULL) #3 /home2/conceptu/public_html/koinonia/ow_core/base_dao.php(183): OW_Database->delete('DELETE FROM ow_...') #4 /home2/conceptu/public_html/koinonia/ow_plugins/ocs_guests/bol/guest_dao.php(120): OW_BaseDao->deleteByExample(Object(OW_Example)) #5 /home2/conceptu/public_html/koinonia/ow_plugins/ocs_guests/bol/service.php(112): OCSGUESTS_BOL_GuestDao->deleteExpired(7776000) #6 /home2/conceptu/public_html/koinonia/ow_plugins/ocs_guests/cron.php(31): OCSGUESTS_BOL_Service->checkExpiredGuests() #7 /home2/conceptu/public_html/koinonia/ow_cron/run.php(71): OCSGUESTS_Cron->guestsCheckProcess() #8 {main} Type: PDOException
Ruben Couto
Ruben Couto Sep 16 '12
Hello!

My mistake. I was not specifying the php location. However, now that I've included the path to php (/ramdisk/bin/php5 /home2/conceptu/public_html/koinonia/ow_cron/run.php), I get this output:

Status: 302 Moved Temporarily Set-Cookie: base_language_id=1; expires=Tue, 16-Oct-2012 19:30:02 GMT; path=/ Location: http://www.conceptus.net/koinonia/500.phtml Content-type: text/html

Any ideas to what I should do?

Thanks!
Ruben

Ruben Couto
Ruben Couto Sep 16 '12
I'll pm you with the details for my DB.

Thanks a lot!!
Ruben Couto
Ruben Couto Sep 17 '12

After uninstalling the plugin that shows who visited user profiles, I get a different error:

Message: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. Please use the date.timezone setting, the TZ environment variable or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Denver' for 'MDT/-6.0/DST' instead File: /home2/conceptu/public_html/koinonia/ow_plugins/birthdays/bol/service.php Line: 105

The Forum post is edited by Ruben Couto Sep 17 '12
Ruben Couto
Ruben Couto Sep 17 '12

So I uninstalled Birthdays plugin and it seems to be working fine when I run http://www.conceptus.net/koinonia/ow_cron/run.php It returns a blank no error page - may I assume the file run.php is doing it's thing correctly, considering that DEBUG is on?

Any ideias on getting plugins "Who viewed your profile" and "Birthdays" back to work with no such errors?

Thanks!

The Forum post is edited by Ruben Couto Sep 17 '12