We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

New plugin hunter !!!! | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » Oxwall Store
Yves
Yves Sep 13 '12

Maria Joseph 2 minutes ago

i visited your site http://www.naijapaddys.com/
and i like some of your paid plugins
i want some paid plugins you have

i will give you some my plugins if you like to deal with me please reply me
Abbey
Abbey Sep 13 '12
I got a similar message
Den Team
Den Sep 16 '12
It's like a typical boring scammer. We've suspended the profile. 

Thanks for report guys. 

Yves
Yves Sep 17 '12

Ajith Joseph 2 hours ago can you share plugns with me please reply me

Yves
Yves Sep 17 '12
Anton Smeklov one hour ago Hi YvesI`ve already bought some plugins:

User Credits

Auto Blogger

Private Message Viewer

ArrowChat (Branding-free)

Paid Membership

PayPal Billing

AllUser IP Tracker

Credit History and Transfer

UserCarousel

SearchPlus

So I can offer you to exchange for Alerter..would you?

Yves
Yves Sep 17 '12
They made it realy interesting this time .....:-))
Just compare the prices of some of the plugins they offer and look at what your own cost ...... lol
Den Team
Den Sep 18 '12
Let's clear this. 

All those attempts to exchange with purchased plugins disrupt OSCL license ( p. 4.2 ). Oxwall Foundation reserves the right to suspend or revoke access to accounts of users known to violate The Terms. 

The Forum post is edited by Den Sep 18 '12
Lisa
Lisa Sep 20 '12

ANYONE who offers to trade plugins or asks me to send them a copy of mine I give them a very FIRM NO and also make it crystal clear that I feel very strongly that  if you enjoy/want a plugin that you should respect the developer's hard work and pay them what they're asking.

It really pisses me off when people complain about the price or try to cheat the system to get a plugin. The reason I love Oxwall and all you fabulous developers is the the work you guys put into making it better so that people like me (who are NOT developers) can build a quality social network - and I know that most of you are doing so on a volunteer basis. Many plugins are free and few are expensive.

If someone likes your plugin enough to want it for their site, they should pay for it if there's a fee. Simple as that.

This topic is locked