We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

buttons missing - wall posting - opera mini s60v3 browser | Forum

idea
idea Jan 21 '11
Dear,As software is developed considering new technology so that's why posting this bug as I'm using latest software version of oxwall and of opera mini s60v3 application both on my mobile the buttons are missing during wall posting on main page as well as on any profile's wall But it works perfect on opera mobile application for s60v3 why its so?As compare to opera mobile — opera mini browser is light and fast, so will you fix it?
Den Team
Den Jan 24 '11
We didn't test software on mobile browsers yet. We plan to do it some time later.Regarding missing buttons, it may be cos opera mini doesn't support ajax or some methods of jquery.
The Forum post is edited by Den Jan 24 '11
Edward Galea
Edward Galea Nov 2 '22
I am using Opera Mini browser on my s60v3. I have a problem with buttons being missing. The problem is that when i try to click on a button, it just does nothing, and I need to find pakistan best solar panel for my new home. Also, when i click on the "back" button, it takes me back to the previous page but not where i was.