We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

wall post "reply/comment" missing | Forum

idea
idea Jan 21 '11
there is no way to reply or say comment any wall post both places on main page as well as on user profile have latest updation 1.0.1
Den Team
Den Jan 24 '11
Screenshot please?
Phillip Hagerman
Phillip Hagerman Feb 27 '11
I would like to bump this bug report. I think it is an oversight not to have the 'like' or 'comment' feature on Wall posts, here is a screenshot:

The Forum post is edited by Phillip Hagerman Feb 27 '11
Den Team
Den Feb 28 '11
Hey guys :)
Wall was already replaced by Newsfeed plugin. Which already has comments, likes and other facebook's features. Download it and check it please.
Phillip Hagerman
Phillip Hagerman Feb 28 '11
oh, I didn't know that. I'll pull Wall off my layout and just stick with Newsfeed.
Phillip Hagerman
How does one supplant 'The Wall' that is included in other areas of the site. For example on an Event page, or on a Photo page
The Forum post is edited by Phillip Hagerman Feb 28 '11
Phillip Hagerman
The Newsfeed doesn't seem to allow me to post a new message on someone else's profile.

Are there plans to integrate the Newsfeed into The Wall? That seems like what is needed, because The Wall is already integrated in all the appropriate places, it just lacks the features of the Newsfeed.
The Forum post is edited by Phillip Hagerman Feb 28 '11
Den Team
Den Mar 1 '11
Yes, we plan to integrate newsfeed into events plugin and for profile wall.
Phillip Hagerman
Phillip Hagerman Mar 1 '11
Is there a recommendation on what to do to allow someone to post a new message to the newsfeed on a person's profile, or an idea of when we might expect the next version of the newsfeed?
Den Team
Den Mar 2 '11
Sorry, but I can't give any simple recommendations cos it can be done only with code modification (not simple). All I can say that we will add this to newsfeed in some of next updates.
Dedi Galih
Dedi Galih Nov 22 '17
Nice post. I learn something more challenging on distinct blogs everyday. It will always be stimulating to read content off their writers and practice a little something from their store. I’d choose to use some with all the content in my small weblog whether you do not mind. Natually I’ll provide a link on your own internet weblog. Many thanks sharing. 1. Jasa SEO 2. Google SEO 3. Pembuatan Website 4. Google Adwords 5. SEO 6. Website 7. Sewa Villa di Puncak 8. Villa di Puncak Jasa SEO Google Adwords Pembuatan Website