We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Suggestion - Country blocker | Forum

OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Oct 8 '17
How about insted of blocking countrys force this countrys upgrade :)

I think it is a woundeful idea you get something from this people then just send them to a block page.

After they signed up they get forced to upgrade :) a win win

I would pay more then 10 Usd for such plugin :)

Thanks

Ow-Ghost

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Dec 3 '17
ArtMedia
ArtMedia Oct 8 '17
i could create this feature in next versions, but now i must sell more licences to refund my time, which i spend to develop plugin in current state.
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Dec 3 '17
Suggestion number 2:

Show what and how many IP and country the plugin have blocked in 1 day or 1 week or 1 month in some history tab that you can clean when ever you want or auto clean after some months

Thanks

Ow-Ghost

OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Dec 3 '17
Suggestion number 3

create a country flag plugin that shows the country flag in profiles and in the "hint" plugin. it would bee very nice if support that plugin.

There is only one plugin like this in the store, but not working and slows down to load profile pages very much so i was uninstall that plugin.

please create a better country flag plugin that can use this plugins ip databases

Thanks

Ow-ghost

ArtMedia
ArtMedia Nov 18 '18

Quote from OW-Ghost Suggestion number 3

create a country flag plugin that shows the country flag in profiles and in the "hint" plugin. it would bee very nice if support that plugin.

There is only one plugin like this in the store, but not working and slows down to load profile pages very much so i was uninstall that plugin.

please create a better country flag plugin that can use this plugins ip databases

Thanks

Ow-ghost

I created plugin here: https://developers.oxwall.com/store/item/1544
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Nov 18 '18
how about add this feature

Oct 8 '17How about insted of blocking countrys force this countrys upgrade :)

I think it is a woundeful idea you get something from this people then just send them to a country block page.

After they signed up they get forced to upgrade :) a win win

I would pay more then 10 Usd for such plugin :)

Thanks

Ow-Ghost

You do not have permission to reply this topic