We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Oxwall Android App Development Service now Available | Forum

Ebenezer Obasi
Ebenezer Obasi Oct 26 '17
Hello Pals,

EWT Web Solutions is now offering custom Android app development service. Do well to PM me or contact us for enquiries.

Thanks,

Ebenezer

Shaun
Shaun Oct 31 '17
Do you have any screenshits of what the app will look like before being customised?
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Nov 2 '17
Do you have access to skadate new native mobile apps for easy give you instructions what to modify or add new features? 

or do you only make BIG projects like create a entire native android app for skadate or oxwall?

Thanks,

Ow-Ghost

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Nov 2 '17
Ebenezer Obasi
Ebenezer Obasi Nov 2 '17

Quote from Shaun Do you have any screenshits of what the app will look like before being customised?
The app is custom built tailored to individual requirements.

Ebenezer Obasi
Ebenezer Obasi Nov 2 '17

Quote from OW-GhostDo you have access to skadate new native mobile apps for easy give you instructions what to modify or add new features? 

or do you only make BIG projects like create a entire native android app for skadate or oxwall?

Thanks,

Ow-Ghost

Both. We have access to Skadate native mobile application and can help with customizations. We also develop custom Android mobile app for clients who requires it.
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Nov 2 '17
Okey great news :) 
Shaun
Shaun Nov 3 '17
I guess the real question is, how much is it likely to cost?

A min to max figgure?
Ebenezer Obasi
Ebenezer Obasi Nov 4 '17
Currently, the pricing is tailored to the client's requirement. What features would you want on the app? The basic features is starting from $800.
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Nov 4 '17
I would like add "newsfeed" and "event" on the skadate native apps.

What price for each feature?

one more question:

Can i hire you for submit my skadate native apps to the store? Now skadate charge me 250 USD for submit my IOS and Android app to the store and they waiting time is 3 months and that is not a fast service.

Thanks

Ow-Ghost

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Nov 4 '17
Ebenezer Obasi
Ebenezer Obasi Nov 4 '17

Quote from OW-Ghost I would like add "newsfeed" and "event" on the skadate native apps.

What price for each feature?

one more question:

Can i hire you for submit my skadate native apps to the store? Now skadate charge me 250 USD for submit my IOS and Android app to the store and they waiting time is 3 months and that is not a fast service.

Thanks

Ow-Ghost

Please inbox me.
Habibur
Habibur Nov 4 '17
Good morning sms messages text images wishes, motivational quotes with photos. Good Morning Sms All bangla love sms for girlfriend, sister, wife, messagesa and images Love sms
Shaun
Shaun Nov 6 '17
Thanks for the reply, It's just a little bit too much for me at this stage. If the site ever really takes off you may be hearing from me :)
Ebenezer Obasi
Ebenezer Obasi Nov 6 '17

Quote from Shaun Thanks for the reply, It's just a little bit too much for me at this stage. If the site ever really takes off you may be hearing from me :)
If we are able to get more interested people (at least, 5 people), we can develop a model that can be used for any Oxwall site. This way, the cost will be lesser. 
Shaun
Shaun Nov 6 '17
Quote from Ebenezer Obasi
Quote from Shaun Thanks for the reply, It's just a little bit too much for me at this stage. If the site ever really takes off you may be hearing from me :)
If we are able to get more interested people (at least, 5 people), we can develop a model that can be used for any Oxwall site. This way, the cost will be lesser. 
Keep me updated :)

OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Nov 6 '17
Im number 2 now we need only 3 more then :D
AppXprt
AppXprt Sep 23 '18
Do you make Hybrid or Native Apps?

Are you using Javascript or Java?

Directly connecting or AJAX calls from app to server for returning data back?

David Recharde
David Recharde Aug 1 '21
This is an amazing article. It was a new experience to read this content. We are from a new technological website. We provide all type of tips about modern technology in Bangla. You all are invited to visit our website.
"http://24update.net"
The Forum post is edited by David Recharde Aug 1 '21
Sofiia Sovchenko
Sofiia Sovchenko Dec 5 '22
The keystone of implementing custom software solutions in cooperation with reliable and professional technical companies with the relevant experience in your niche. This decision will bring only positive results since experts perfectly know how to guarantee meeting each of your requirements and architect a top-notch custom mobile software development.
martin schultz
martin schultz Dec 19 '22
React Native is a one-shot killer of two birds with one stone. Pioneer in the development of hybrid mobile applications. Being the most famous cross-platform app development framework, it doesn't seem to slow down development - indeed, more and more professional React Native development agencies are using it!
Quote from AppXprt Do you make Hybrid or Native Apps?

Are you using Javascript or Java?

Directly connecting or AJAX calls from app to server for returning data back?

Ella Mckinney
Ella Mckinney Dec 26 '22
BUSINESS SOLUTIONS is an innovative company that is committed to providing cutting-edge solutions to businesses all over the world. We specialize in creating custom software, create an app providing technical support, and offering a variety of services. Our experienced team of engineers and technicians can help you navigate the ever-changing and complex technology landscape, so you can focus on running your business. We strive to be the number one choice for businesses looking for reliable and cost-effective solutions.
Pages: 1 2 »