We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Google Friend Invite | Forum

Roshan Choudhary
Roshan Choudhary Sep 19 '12
Google Friend Invite is nor working , after select friends & click Submit button then a error appeared 

Error 500
Internal Server Error.     

Attachments:
  Google error.JPG (108.24Kb)
Roshan Choudhary
Roshan Choudhary Sep 19 '12
Message: Invalid argument `$email` File: /home/mithila/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/classes/mail.php Line: 67 Type: Exception Trace:#0 /home/mithila/public_html/ow_plugins/contact_importer/controllers/google.php(224): BASE_CLASS_Mail->addRecipientEmail('pinkiagarwal198...') #1 [internal function]: CONTACTIMPORTER_CTRL_Google->send(Array) #2 /home/mithila/public_html/ow_core/request_handler.php(266): ReflectionMethod->invokeArgs(Object(CONTACTIMPORTER_CTRL_Google), Array) #3 /home/mithila/public_html/ow_core/application.php(300): OW_RequestHandler->dispatch() #4 /home/mithila/public_html/index.php(65): OW_Application->handleRequest() #5 {main}Class:#0 /home/mithila/public_html/ow_plugins/contact_importer/controllers/google.php(224): BASE_CLASS_Mail->addRecipientEmail('pinkiagarwal198...') #1 [internal function]: CONTACTIMPORTER_CTRL_Google->send(Array) #2 /home/mithila/public_html/ow_core/request_handler.php(266): ReflectionMethod->invokeArgs(Object(CONTACTIMPORTER_CTRL_Google), Array) #3 /home/mithila/public_html/ow_core/application.php(300): OW_RequestHandler->dispatch() #4 /home/mithila/public_html/index.php(65): OW_Application->handleReques
Hadi Kamell
Hadi Kamell Sep 20 '12
this is for me too. :/
pls help
Michael I.
Michael I. Sep 28 '12
Roshan, I would need your help in identifying the reason of the issue. Do you know whom does email address starting with 'pinkiagarwal198' belong to? It looks like it wasn't validated by our script. We would need more details to find out why this has happened. You can PM me that email address if you don't want to share it here.
Roshan Choudhary
Roshan Choudhary Oct 1 '12
pinkiagarwal1987@gmail.com 

is a user of mithilaface

Michael I.
Michael I. Oct 1 '12
Roshan, and does this issue occur every time you try using Google Invite?

Roshan Choudhary
Roshan Choudhary Oct 1 '12
No, But Appear only 100 Gmail Friends, when I select 100 Friends and send Invitations but not find Gmail concat other of First 100 Friends
Michael I.
Michael I. Oct 3 '12
Uhm... can you provide me with more specific description of this problem? So, you say that this issue is not that easy to reproduce? Or are there steps that you can follow to reproduce the error?
Roshan Choudhary
Roshan Choudhary Oct 6 '12
only show 100 Contact 
Michael I.
Michael I. Oct 8 '12
Yes, Google Invite has a limitation of a 100 contacts to be invited. But, what about the error? How often do you receive it?
Roshan Choudhary
Roshan Choudhary Oct 9 '12
in my Google Contact more then 500 Hundred contacts but show only 100 contacts & i cant invite second time another users except my first 100 Users
Michael I.
Michael I. Nov 1 '12
You can increase that limit in the /ow_plugins/contact_importer/controllers/google.php on line #116
Roshan Choudhary
Roshan Choudhary Nov 5 '12
Thank You Michael I.