We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Edit button for added Tasks & Suggestion - Photo Upload Automation Bot | Forum

Sorin
Sorin Nov 10 '17
This Plugin really needs an edit button for the already added tasks. 

Beside this, adding a photo and choosing the date and time takes a really long time if you upload a lot of pictures, a good idea would be to add an automatic scheduler... for example, if we add 200 pictures, let the plugin divide this picture for an x number of days, where the user chooses in how many days the uploaded pictures should be posted, this will dramatically reduce the time it takes to schedule a task.

Example: Uploaded 200 Pictures - automatic schedule the picture for the next 40 days.... 200 pictures divided by 40 = 5 days, this means that for the next 40 days a pic will be posted. this can be expanded and divide the 5 pics/day, by hours, so 24/5 = 4.8 so every 4.8 hours (288 minutes) a pic should be posted....

I hope both of this pictures will be added...

Senior Developer Leader
Senior Developer Nov 23 '17
Hi Sorin!

You are absolutely right!

I will add this button for automatic dates, the idea behind this plugin is to work less and I consider this button is a must, it will be added on the next update release.

Thank you!

Senior Developer.

Marius
Marius Jul 9 '18

Posts do not appear on the wall  ( is not visible in Main page  & Dashboard page ) . Is visible only Photo section and in Album user ... Is not ok.   :( 

You do not have permission to reply this topic