We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

New plugin? | Forum

Michael Therrien
Michael Therrien Nov 15 '17
Hi all, 

I will like to know if you are interested for new plugins. 

I have programming someone... but not a big plugins for now... so if he have a community for this.. I will continue and send my plugins ...

OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Nov 15 '17
i no understand........you create plugins? or you already created some plugins?
The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Nov 15 '17
Michael Therrien
Michael Therrien Nov 16 '17
I already create some plugin, and I'm going to create another one... my question is.... the people still have an interst for oxwall or no.... if yes.. I will publish sometimes my plugin... or no... the people realy stop with oxwallI do it for my website, but It possible to have some requests... Sorry for my bad english :)

you.. you continue to create plugin for oxwall or not?
The Forum post is edited by Michael Therrien Nov 16 '17
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Nov 16 '17
we would bee very happy if you share your plugins here at oxwall....i think oxwall still alive but amny have left the building because of slow development and a strange wild western plugin store with bad and good developers mixed together....you need long time shopping in the store fur understand what developers that is good and what developers are bad

if you ask me i still coninue create plugins but i not code the plugin my self or sell them my  self