We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

This is broken. Going to be fixed or is it trash? - Google Maps Location | Forum

Blaire
Blaire Dec 6 '17
Still broken after the last update. Everything about it is so broken at this point. It was working so, so well for me and now it's just garbage script.

My members can't put in their zipcodes. I can't even put in some locations (just doesn't pick them up any more even though I'm typing in the words exactly as I physically see them on a map).
I'm using Google Maps and even I'm having issues while other people are complaining that Bing isn't working properly.

If it's enabled it completely deactivates the ability to click on the buttons (like the message button), but it isn't even useful still since you can't input most locations!

I've written to the plugin creator. No response for 6 days. So..? Is it going to be fixed or should I resign this as a wasted $25? Because if you're working on it, dude, then you need to let people know.
You do not have permission to reply this topic