We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Mobile view | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Rock
Rock Dec 10 '17
Hi. I am new to Oxwall and had a question about the mobile version. I have setup my site and on the desktop version it looks good. However, the mobile version isnt showing items like forum, blog, events and groups. I looked in the admin panel under mobile and didnt see anything that explained how to make these modules available. Perhaps I missed something. 

Can someone perhaps shed some light on what I am doing wrong and how I can get these components to show up on the mobile side.

Thank You in advance.

Rock

ArtMedia
ArtMedia Dec 10 '17
this modules don't have mobile versions
Rock
Rock Dec 10 '17
Thank You ArtMedia. Would you know if there are any plugins that would allow these modules to be used on the mobile side or are we just out of luck with Oxwall on Mobile devices?

Rock

ArtMedia
ArtMedia Dec 11 '17
you can hire developer to write mobile versions this plugins
Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Dec 11 '17
Some of the base plugins, as you have found, are not incorporated into the default Oxwall mobile. The only way around this is to use a responsive theme, and allow it's responsive features to take over the mobile view. You would need to disable the default Oxwall mobile in the admin panel to allow the responsive theme to do this. Responsive themes give consideration to all of the base plugins, but don't guarantee mobile compatibility with other 3rd party plugins.
jackson wills
jackson wills Jul 5 '23
One of the standout features of TeamsWeing.com is its vast collection of team-building activities and exercises. Whether you're working with a small group or a large organization, you'll find an array of engaging and interactive activities that cater to various team dynamics. a fantastic readfind thisVisit usread this articleclick here now.
anna
anna Jul 5 '23
I had a lot of harvest after seeing this post of yours! Before, I used to play games trap the cat, this is a fun game for entertainment, but now I will follow you, read your articles will have more knowledge. stumble guys