We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Conflict with Hint plugin - Google Maps Location | Forum

Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Jan 8 '18
There appears to be a conflict with the hint plugin. This is in the latest release on 1/8/2018, and was present in the previous release as well.
1. When I click on the "Send Gift" in the hint pop up window it doesn't open the gifts window. If I go to the profile, and try to send a gift that way it works fine.
2. When I click on the "Send Message" in the hint pop up window it doesn't open the new message box. If I go to the profile, and click on send message, it works fine.

I'm not sure yet if there are anymore conflicts. I do know that the view profile in the hint pop up window does work.
The Forum post is edited by Darryl B Jan 8 '18
tammy harris
tammy harris Jan 8 '18
in hint send gift works for me but send message dose not work 
tammy harris
tammy harris Jan 8 '18
just done the update and now send messages works in hint as well
Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Jan 8 '18
Okay. I just uninstalled, and reinstalled the plugin. They are now working for me as well. Deactivating, and reactivating didn't work.

**Correction** It was working for just a bit after re-install, but now it's back to the same thing. Something must have flipped once cron ran. I did have to go back, and put locations back in after re-install. Not sure if I checked it immediately after adding locations back.
Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Jan 8 '18
Here is what I have found related to this issue.  If I select to display "Member Location" in the "Hint" plugin, this is what disables the javascript links in the Hint pop up window. If I display something other than "Member Location", the javascript links will work in the Hint pop up window.
Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Jan 15 '18
See screenshot for errors in the console related to the plugin.
Attachments:
  location maps error.png (4Kb)
You do not have permission to reply this topic