We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Project suggestion - Event attachments | Forum

OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Jan 11 '18
I have a suggestion to you when it comes to event plugin.

Please create a totally NEW event plugin and sell it on oxwall store for a high or medium price. this old event plugin have to many bugs and not support mobile and not responsive and not seo friendly, not beautiful schedule page, can not include questions from the sign up proccess plus images.

in my opinion this event plugin original need a totally remake from scratch and maybe some brave will do it some day because i know it is a big project to do it.

anyways wish you good luck with you add-ons to this old event plugin that need a make over totally

Ow-ghost

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Jan 11 '18
Mark
Mark May 3 '19

Quote from OW-Ghost I have a suggestion to you when it comes to event plugin.

Please create a totally NEW event plugin and sell it on oxwall store for a high or medium price. this old event plugin have to many bugs and not support mobile and not responsive and not seo friendly, not beautiful schedule page, can not include questions from the sign up proccess plus images.

in my opinion this event plugin original need a totally remake from scratch and maybe some brave will do it some day because i know it is a big project to do it.

anyways wish you good luck with you add-ons to this old event plugin that need a make over totally

Ow-ghost

I second this suggestion!!!

A total re-write is in order.

There are a couple of event plugins  - which are buggy and or limited on features.

I am desperately looking for a event plugin that allows the following:

Event Title ( name of event )

Event Date

Event Doors/Gate open at:

Event Location ( name of venue )

Event Address

Event City

Event State / Providence

Event Hosted By

Event Details ( tinymce or wysiwyg editor ) 

Event Price

Map That displays location based on address ( google maps ) 

Picture / Banner upload

The Forum post is edited by Mark May 3 '19
You do not have permission to reply this topic