We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

i am not happy by oxwall seo and oxwall google optimization | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Onur
Onur Jan 26 '18
i am not happy by oxwall seo and oxwall google optimization.

İ tried a lot of seo strategry. i can't reach success. google scanning my website like crazy. there is not page check country. it is scanning even page non-existent.  

https://www.ilkok.com/?language_id=1 ;

like this urls not good for google. it should be a href name or subdomain like english.ilkok.com  or www.ilkok.com/?language_id=en or ilkok.com/en/

i don't know what i should do?
is someoone will give a advise? what i should do? 

OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Jan 26 '18
I have bring up this problem 2 years ago and one from they team i payed for fix this big money but he run away and never come back.

And i heard many times they promise make oxwall international software but i never see they do it instead they always but alot of efforts on websites and mobile apps reaching localy only.

this way to hanlde URL with language_id=1 is very old and new software not use url like that anymore and Google are tell clearly that such urls are not seo friendly and not follow they guidlines

what you should do?

yes that is the biggest question , nothing give effects for hurry up fix things they probably would ignore you no mater what you say in this forum 

they pick what is importen for them and you can not effect this in any way...

OR you can pick other software that have fixed this issue with seo friendly urls 5 years ago 

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Jan 26 '18