We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Test page ? - WIDGET PRO FACEBOOK STYLE | Forum

Oxwall Türkiye
Oxwall Türkiye Jan 28 '18

There is no test page for this plugin. ?

Please temporarily add test site for free to test for free.

Sumate
Sumate Feb 11 '18
Извините за задержку, интернет здесь, на Кубе, немного медленный, а иногда нет. На этой неделе я обновил демо-страницу всеми моими плагинами.
Oxwall Türkiye
Oxwall Türkiye Feb 11 '18
unfortunately there is still no test view. There is also no site address in your profile, please provide more information about serving people.
Sumate
Sumate Jan 7 '19

Quote from Oxwall Türkiye unfortunately there is still no test view. There is also no site address in your profile, please provide more information about serving people.
Hello, I was a time removed from oxwall for personal problems. There is no demo site, because I live in Cuba and it is difficult for me. But I can assure you that this plugin works as described, it is currently the most sold plugin I have. I do not understand because people do not give any rating, neither good nor bad.

Oxwall Türkiye
Oxwall Türkiye Jan 7 '19

I didn't need to, I did a new one.

I had to learn that the developers did not answer.

I decided to become a developer because of the silence of the developers. I made a plugin like this plugin.

Thanks

Sumate
Sumate Jan 7 '19

Quote from Oxwall Türkiye

I didn't need to, I did a new one.

I had to learn that the developers did not answer.

I decided to become a developer because of the silence of the developers. I made a plugin like this plugin.

Thanks

That's great friend, so we have more activity in the store. That's a good way, I see myself reflected in you.regards
You do not have permission to reply this topic